1U Petascale All-Flash NVMe Storage Systems
With a total of 32 hot-swap NVMe drives in a 1U system, Supermicro’s new NVMe solution will provide all-NVMe capacity at petabyte scale in 1U of rack space as the company will support 32TB NVMe drives in the near future. NVMe technology was developed to unleash the best possible latency and provide faster CPU to data storage performance for advanced computing.
The new 1U all-NVMe Storage JBOF system supports disaggregate storage into shared pools that are rapidly becoming the preferred hardware infrastructure for demanding Big Data analytics applications such as autonomous driving and real-time financial fraud detection. Up to 8 hosts can be directly connected to the 1U pooled NVMe storage.
Alternatively, for customers who want to deploy an NVMe over Fabric (NVMeoF) solution, hundreds of hosts can be connected to the pooled high performance NVMe storage over Ethernet. In addition, Supermicro 1U all-NVMe Storage Servers and JBOF solutions help maximize high-performance
storage resource utilization and reduce the datacenter footprint resulting in lower TCO.
1U/32 All-Flash NVMe server
- Dual Drawer/Tray with a total of 32 NF1/U.2/Ruler NVMe SSDs
- Up to 6TB 3DS ECC DDR4-2933 MHz RDIMM/LRDIMM in 24 DIMM slots; supports Intel® Optane™ DCPMM (Cascade Lake only)
- 2 PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots; 2x 10GBase-T ports, dual M.2 boot drives
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 205W TDP
- Redundant 1600W Platinum Level power supplies
- IPMI management with dedicated LAN