Xavtel’s Senator 900 system employs one DCP900 processor to provide connections for up to 100 delegate units in a redundant loop or two daisy chains via Mic-Link. Capable of forming a daisy chain with up to 64 DCA660 digital amplifiers via STP CAT5/6 cable, the system is also able to cascade to up to 32 processors via STP CAT5/6 or fiber optic cable.
Xavtel’s proprietary “mix-minus auto calibration” function eases initial system setup by automatically adjusting the suitable parameters to prevent feedback. With the optional AEC-card (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) using Xavtel’s RAPIDO™ AEC algorithm installed in the processor, the Senator 900 supports VoIP function with SIP protocol for AEC web conferencing. This not only eliminates the need for a very expensive AEC audio DSP hardware, but allows conferences to progress more smoothly and naturally.
- Redundant loop/daisy chain architecture
- Fully digital, high-security network
- Mix-minus automatic calibration
- Enhanced DSP and individual settings
- Remote conferencing with RAPIDO™ Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Integrated conference control
- System configuration via web browser